- The Blender of Love has always billed itself as an "Aesthetic Review",
a collection of reviews of romance-related material from a variety of media;
prose, poetry, cartoon collections, etc.
- The Blender is a labor-of-love. No money has ever been made on it.
- As a review the Blender utilizes 'fair-use' pieces of larger bodies of work,
intended to give the reader the feeling for the flavor of the larger work.
The Blender avoids using entire works that would risk taking potential sales away from
artists or publishers, and has always encouraged
readers to seek out and purchase the work of artists' whose style appeals to them.
- Although The terms of 'fair-use' can very from locality to locality (and the Internet
crosses many borders) the Blender respects artists' wishes. If you feel the Blender
is unfairly using a review piece without permission contact Kirk Israel email@example.com
for its removal.
- By submitting comments or material to the Blender you are granting permission for its
publication on the World Wide Web.
- The Blender reserves the right to refuse to publish any comment or creative work,
especially those unrelated to romance.
Comments or Material that you want to see in the Blender of Love?
Top of The Blender