Heart-on-Sleeve Corner Picks
These are the pieces that caught me more than the other works in Heart On Sleeve
corner. My opinion is highly subjective, which is probably why a work by me
heads the list... still, this represents some of the Best of the Blender.
Please note that you should use the 'back' button on your browser, since the
'return' links at the bottom of the pages won't return to this page.
From Heart-On-Sleeve Classic
- By Kirk, Keeper of the Blender. A small prose piece.
- The Truth
- By Karolyn R Benger-- a quirky piece that hints at life going on, anyway.
- Another Day
- by Andrew Cleveland.
About the best thing you can say when the
geography seems all wrong.
- Wishes for My Wife
- by Ray Gessler. A charming rhyming piece about material goods.
- Cinder Block
- By Jennifer Tsang.
A poem that has a lot of personal meaning for me.
From April 1997
- By 'mo.' A beautiful brief framing of longing.
From May 1997
- By Jennifer Rutherford. A longer prose-story that struck home. (but not with me as casanova, drat)
From June 1997
- so very kind
- By pg gosby-- Kindness Kills.
Comments or Material that you want to see in the Blender of Love?
Top of The Blender