And so it goes....
Jobs go crazy, romances go nuts,
the days get shorter, the nights longer, and the
Blender rolls on through it all.
Last month I created a Blender Mailing List.
If you sign up, you'll be notified when new issues of the
Blender Digest are published, plus other announcements as they
come up. (What you won't be getting is being added to any other
mailing lists-- this list is for the convenience of Blender readers
only. You can remove your e-mail address from the list as easily as you add it.)
So dig in and enjoy!
- From a Red Journal
- Excerpts from a friend's journal. Means more to
the Blender than most people know.
- Sobeit, I suppose
- Two by Ruby in the Dust.
'Ruby' uses a wonderfully light touch
to give life to two metaphors.
- Fries With That
- By Kirk the Blender-Keeper
Advice on Confirming New Love
- THE PRICE
- By Heather [email@example.com]
A sweet prose-lyricism in a poetic metaphor.
- Remote attraction
- By z.
A reminder not to take things so seriously.
- The Casual Cruelty of Young Women
- By Rita Randazzo, Vermont Poet
- Hues of you
- By Jesse Beach [JBeach@star.hcrhs.hunterdon.k12.nj.us]
What color crayola would you eat and why?
- Promises Shattered
- By JM.
A cataloging of something gone very wrong.
- lost love
- By jen byers firstname.lastname@example.org
Mystery fairy tales.
Heart on Sleeve Corner
- All the remaining heartsongs sent to the Blender last month.