School is in Session
Welcome back to the Blender!
Summer is waning, Fall is waxing, and love
(or sometimes its lack) is in the air.
This month's Review is really unique: an
Interactive Prose Poem- click below to
find out what it's all about!
A fine collection of poetry, the collected works from the
last month- it's all here.
Read, love & enjoy,
Front Page Picks
- In love with a deaf boy By ZoE.
Wow. Astute regular readers might notice I seem to pay less attention to poems of good cheer, but then again, not all of those are as well done as this one.
- echoes By Manet> firstname.lastname@example.org.
I like the last stanza, but the tone of the whole piece stood out.
- Ready By Jenna Holland (email@example.com).
[PG13] - expression of Carpe Diem.
- Disco By firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dreamy By ~~MIRAGE~~.
I liked the mystery lurking in that last stanza.
- 10pm By The Guppy.
Quirky, and plaintive.
- MESS By Misti V. Rainwater.
A rush of words- MVR strikes again.
- ECLIPSE By Rennie Lorca - Lorca@bigfoot.com.
One of Rennie Lorca's trademark short pieces
- In the heat of August By heart Song.
- Not always just the weather.
- Porch Light By art dog.
The beauty is in the details.
- his promise By deevaa email@example.com.
- king's county By jill (firstname.lastname@example.org).
A very good prose poem.
- Sarah OH NAKED WITHOUT CLOTHES ON By JAVAMAN.
Submitted by email@example.com. A goofy, energetic piece that is better than is worth a second glance.
- If Money Could Buy Time By Dream Angel.
A simple little piece that depends on its title to make sense- or maybe not.
- at the airport By Kirk, Blender-Keeper.
Excerpt from some e-mail.
Heart on Sleeve Corner
- All the remaining heartsongs sent to the Blender last month.