Heart-on-Sleeve Journal - March 1997
- By Brad Thomas (email@example.com).
An emotional outpouring
(Can love ever be like this dreamlike?)
- Impressions Whilst you Sleep
- By Tresna-Lee firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Sometimes you can see in the dark)
- Early One Morning
- By Laurie Ann Arden -- email@example.com.
Written after our first morning " together"
(To be taked with a grain of salt about the size of Pittsburgh- not for the puritanical)
- By David Perkins, Red_Headed_Indian@msn.com.
(A nice little work on loving by proxy)
- All ALONE
- By Athena Goldthwait firstname.lastname@example.org.
About a woman who's love left her alone...
Between Friendship and Romance
- Secret Keepers
- By Erynne Jjavajive@Aol.
A poem for a boy who'll never see it.
- the dawn
- By Kristy <email@example.com>.
a poem dedicated to my one true love :)
- By Shel Cross firstname.lastname@example.org.
a night I awoke and could still smell his sent- though he had been gone far to long already
- The Prophet
- By Kahlil Gibran.
Submitted by Kim Rice.
Treatise on giving and accepting love
(Grasshopper when you can take the stone from my hand...)
Comments or Material that you want to see in the Blender of Love?
Back To Heart-On-Sleeve Journals