Merry Merry Month of May
April showers, May flowers, more poetry and prose.
The first 301 responses to the Love
Blender Survey are here, although I haven't done much
editing or number crunching yet. If you haven't taken
the survey, I urge you to do so before reading the results.
Another excellent month for submissions to the Blender--
good to see that the move to loveblender.com didn't shake things
up to much. This month's review is of the film "Two Girls and a Guy"
and the ramble is slightly unusual (and arguably a little self-indulgent.)
- Indecision - Rennie Lorca
- Part of the language of the body
- (Window) - ismene
- A piece in a disjoint style that reflects its subject
- Asking Too Much - Nikki
- When love becomes a Road Runner cartoon
- shivering stoic - Misti Velvet Rainwater
- MVR with a very chilly piece
- One True King - Misti Velvet Rainwater
- MVR on monogamy-- another work that catches me by its ending
- Time To Be Alone - Tony K (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Work that finds its rhythm in its refrain
- Our kiss - Daniel Weldon (D_Weldon@msn.com)
- "looking back on missed possibilities"
- The Wall - Donovan Christoffer (email@example.com)
A well-implemented exploration of an old metaphor
- Home - d (firstname.lastname@example.org)
A very passionate piece, "for c"
- The Confused Girl - mark u (email@example.com)
- a good characterization
"about a lesbian girl hiding herself from the world"
- Hello - M. Meier, Submitted by BC
- Slice of slice from a long-distance relationship
- creating a meeting - Rick Stack
Misti Velvet Rainwater submitted several excerpts this month,
this one is my favorite, from "Out-of-Body Adventures"
- Aquarius & Pisces - Michael Lutin
Another excerpt submitted by MVR, from CHILDHOOD RISING, "a book on synastry"
Heart on Sleeve Corner
- All the remaining heartsongs sent to the Blender last month.
- Ramble Regarding Romance
- Symbols in the sand
- Featured Artist Review
- The film "Two Girls and a Guy"
- Special:Survey Results
- The first 301 responses to the first Blender Survey!
- Blender Board
- Feedback and Comments sent in over the past month
- About the Blender / History
- What it's all about
- Random Romantic Ripcords
- Blender Mailing List
- Join the Blender Mailing List and receive e-mail when the new Blender Digest is published
Send Your Romantic Prose + Poetry|
to the Blender of Love!